Today was absolutely, positively, one of the WORST days of this year. Why? I'll tell you!
1. My MIL had to go in for emergency surgery. :-(
2. Said MIL is adorable and a half. Hands down the sweetest woman EVER.
3. Her husband is a total jackhole.
4. She's probably going to be worse off now that she's had said surgery.
5. She's going to be sad, and I absolutely hate the thought of her being sad.
6. The Husband got orders to leave on 1/25/10 for 6 months. OH MY WORD!!
However, that said. Here are the positives... You didn't think all of this would all be negative did you. That's not my style!
I thank God that:
1. My sweet, adorable, and loving MIL made it through surgery.
2. I will be seeing her beautiful face tomorrow, and I am going to tell her just how beautiful she is!
3. I plan on sneaking her in her favorite snacks, because after what she's been through she deserves them and more.
4. I'm looking forward to helping my Sis-in-Laws, and the Mr. take care of her and get her back to where she was.
5. I may be able to accompany my husband, and that's totally AWESOME! :^)
6. My faith has never been more stronger than right now. For this, I'm truly thankful and in awe!
How was your day today?