So... I know you've probably seen
It's been super fun reading everyone's
facts about themselves.
What's even more fun is that
one of my
Megan from Megan Writes
came up with
pretty cool idea.
Instead of post 100 facts on twitter
we are going to do
in a blog post series
over the next 2 weeks!
I hope you
join in on the fun
want to get to know all of you
so much more
So without further ado
Here goes my first 25 of 100!
1. I am a Christian!
2. I hate frogs. yuck
3. I am super shy. (seriously)
4. I am brutally honest. Almost to a fault.
5. Living in New Country scares me & excites me at the same time.
6. I was a huge grungie in middle school.
(Flannel & Dickies were my uniform).
7. Mr. Sergeant and I were married on July 7th.
8. I couldn't swim until I was 21.
9. This girl was born & raised in Panama City, FL.
10. I have a love/hate relationship with being a military spouse.
11. My favorite food is Sushi
12. I love the Florida Gators
13. I have always been jealous of those with the ability to create art. (sculpt, draw, photog)
(Its such an amazing talent to me)
14. Being a wife and a mother has been the best thing to happen to me.
15. I lost my best friend to my ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend a month ago and I still hurt.
16. My husband and I eloped in Savannah, GA. (best day ever)
17. I am named after my dad's mom, The Artist is named after my mom's mom.
18. My birthday is Feb 18th.
19. I want to become a certified diver, but I'm severely afraid of drowning.
20. Someone being mean to an elderly person or a child makes me see red.
21. I love blogging. It has been so amazing and I've met so many wonderful people through it.
22. I want to write a screenplay.
23. I have always secretly wanted to become a writer. The urge started in 4th grade.
24. I almost became an Officer in the USAF. (I kinda still want to.)
25. I am the middle child out of 5.
Okay... So that's my first 25! Go over and visit Megan and link up! Leave me a comment to let me know you did so I can read your 25! :-)
Have an awesome Friday Yall!